Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Margo J Hein-Muniz has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 14
I was a loyal patient of Dr. Muniz for 9 years. I was in my second pregnancy and my last two visits I was told I needed to met the other Dr. that was there not knowing why. Well long story short she had lost delivery rights and I had no idea 9 months no one had told me that she wouldn't be delivering my 2nd child. I was very upset to have been lied too for 8 months, next I had a appointment every week at the end on my pregnancy I show up on my appointment day and the office was shut down, no one had called to even let me know, then I'm trying to get my records and a statement on what I paid for the year, and no one can seem to tell me how to get that information. I call her new office in Montana and the staff actually hung up on me, very rude. I would have never expected to be treated in the manner I was after a loyal honest patient of 9 years! I would never recommended her to anyone.
Saw Dr. Muniz many times over the years. She finally had to perform a hysterectomy. Her lack of skills led to a fistula. Which she then misdiagonsed. Two surgeries and many Dr's later, I am healed. This also happened to a friend of mine that saw her. Avoid at all cost! On her website she claims to have an interest in bladder repair.. what a joke! She can't even make a simple diagnosis (since she created it I could see where she would not want to).
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
29 Years Experience
Southern Illinois University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Margo J Hein-Muniz accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthern Montana Hospital, 30 13th St, Havre, MT
Dr. Margo J Hein-Muniz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Havre, MT.