Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marguerite D Brathwaite
Dr. Marguerite D Brathwaite, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Las Vegas, NV, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Brathwaite is affiliated with Summerlin Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Marguerite D Brathwaite has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Marguerite D Brathwaite has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Marguerite D Brathwaite is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
After being told I had a blighted ovum which I had never heard of in my life; by another doctor who was cold and mean, I swited to Dr. Brathwaite. She was not only there for me but also was very knowledgeable and explained everything to me step by step. She answered all of my questions no matter how many times I asked or how stupid they may have been. I lost myself during the loss of my child and she was an achor and support system. I have recommended to friends and family.
I was treated very promptly, and friendly the medical assistant joked around and made me feel very comfortable. Then Dr.Brathwaite had the best bedside manner, a very sweet gentle lady..let's face it a visit to the gynecologist is not something we usually look forward to,but she made me feel very comfortable. I would recommend this very professional and personable doctor, this coming from someone who was very scared to go to a new doctor because I lived in Texas and saw the same gynecologist for 30 years
She seems nice in the beginning but when it come to talking it awkward she doesn't tell me anything acknowledging something that she know about what I'm going threw she made thing very awkward for me. She gives you that stare like what are you talking about. When I can to tell her I need help she doesn't have a concern for me cancer runs in my family deeply and so I had a different experience then most she may of not like me and this was my first time seeing here. Isn't a Obgyn suppose to call you in when something goes bad and does she even want to know if I'm ok no I think I sum it up here.
Dr. Brathwaite is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Marguerite D Brathwaite accepts the following insurance providers.
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Marguerite D Brathwaite in this video.
Dr. Marguerite D Brathwaite is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.