Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria T Anderson
Dr. Maria T Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Junction, CO. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with University of Colorado Hospital, Littleton Adventist Hospital and St Anthony Hospital Lakewood. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria T Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Maria T Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Altius Provider Directory
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Monument Health Tier 1
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWestern Slope Cardiology Pc, 2643 Patterson Rd Ste 605, Grand Junction, CO
Dr. Maria T Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Junction, CO.