Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maria Rodriguez
Dr. Maria Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jamaica, NY, with other offices in Richmond Hill, NY and New York, NY (and 7 other locations). She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with St Josephs Hospital, Wyckoff Heights Hospital and SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Maria Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Josephs Hospital
Wyckoff Heights Hospital
SVCMC Mary Immaculate Hospital
Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
St John's Episcopal Hospital
Saint John's Queens Hospital
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Lynchburg General Hospital
Horton Medical Center
St Josephs Hospital Chippewa Falls
Svcmc - St. Joseph`s Hospital
St Joseph`s Hospital Division, CMC
37 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Maria Rodriguez accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maria Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jamaica, NY.