Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria I Garcia-Lloret has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy & Immunology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 14
I love that she takes her time to explain how she is coming to the conclusions and what compelled her to make the decisions that she is making. I can tell that she stays current on her research and discusses different theories with me because as a parent, I would like my opinions to be respected when a doctor is treating my child. I'm not a doctor but I feel very respected by her.
I visited this doctor for my 2-year old son. She seemed very nice and explained to us what she thought might be the cause for my son's sickness. She ordered an x-ray that we got done few days later and sent her the report. I kept calling her for weeks to know the results but she never called us back. How unprofessional is that?!! She did not return any of our 100+ calls to find what the x-ray said. All her nurse kept saying was that she was very busy. Seriously?!! This is a part of doctor's professional etiquette to call the patient back for any report/test-result, which she never did, despite my daily multiple calls. Finally I stopped calling after 3 weeks and never heard back from her. I would not recommend such a doctor who does not bother to spare time to call back her patients. Totally unreliable and unprofessional!!
34 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Maria I Garcia-Lloret accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maria I Garcia-Lloret in this video.
Dr. Maria I Garcia-Lloret is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.