Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Maria A Ordonez has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Excellent and caring And Proffessional
I have been experiencing prostrate problems for 19 years beginning with BPH and finally a diagnosis of prostate cancer.Recently Dr. Ordonez performed Cryosurgery.I have been treated by 5 different urologists during this past 19 years and Dr. Ordonez is one of the best. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone seeking a urologist.
16 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Maria A Ordonez accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Minnesota Medical Center, 420 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Maria A Ordonez in this video.
Dr. Maria A Ordonez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.