Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Marie A Cabiya has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Adolescent Medicine
- Menstrual Pain
- Preventive Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Cabiya has been the best doctor. She spends time in the room with you and never makes you feel rushed. She'll answer all you questions and always asks if you have any other questions. Dr. Cabiya has followed up with me any and every time I've left messages with questions. And believe me, I've had a lot. She's even followed up with me over the weekend to make sure I was doing better. Being a slightly high risk OB patient, she doesn't hesitate to make sure I get all the tests needed. Dr. Cabiya always listens to my concerns and takes them very seriously. She is very very matter of fact but so pleasnt. I really feel I could go to her with anything. I would recommend her 100%. She's been wonderful.
Dr. Cabiya has no bedside manner whatsoever. She is unprofessional, hurried, and unwilling to discuss treatment options in detail. Additionally, after my visit with her, I discovered that the treatments she suggested are not even indicated for my condition. Terrible Terrible Terrible Terrible TERRIBLE experience.
10 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Marie A Cabiya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvocate Health Center Irving, 4025 N Western Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Marie A Cabiya is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Chicago, IL.