Get the facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms, common allergens, and doctors who treat the condition.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Marie G Gauthier
Marie G Gauthier is a Doctor primarily located in Bay City, MI. Their specialties include Otolaryngology. They speak English.
515 Mulholland St
Bay City, MI 48708
Book Online Now
Marie G Gauthier has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Marie G Gauthier is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Marie G Gauthier Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
More about Marie G Gauthier
Dr. Gauthier has no clinical privileges at Bay Regional Medical Center.
Locations & Directions515 Mulholland St, Bay City, MI
Take a minute to learn about Marie G Gauthier - Otolaryngology in Bay City, MI, in this video.
Marie G Gauthier is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bay City, MI.