The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Marie Hayes
Dr. Marie Hayes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tallahassee, FL. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology. She speaks English.
Dr. Marie Hayes has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Marie Hayes has the following 12 expertise
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Marie Hayes has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 4
I have been seen by Dr Hayes several times now, she is treating a 40 year problem I have had. She has went well beyond what I expected, and well beyond what any dermatologists have done for me in the last 40 years. Wonderful caring kind person, she even took time to call me at home to make sure things were going well.
38 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
University Of North Carolina Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTallahassee VA Outpatient Clinic, 1607 Saint James Ct, Tallahassee, FL
Dr. Marie Hayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.