Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Marifi D Cabaluna has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Marifi D Cabaluna has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Marifi D Cabaluna is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
My son has Downs Syndrome, ans I was unsure when we first started seeing her. After our first visit I knew we wouldn't be looking for another pediatrician. She has been very thorough, even with things i wouldn't be worried about. She has gone out of her way to assure me that he is on the right track. He likes seeing her, and he doesn't like doctors.
Dr. Cabaluna is a excellent doctor. My daughter was born early and Dr. Cabaluna was the on call pediatrician. She took excellent care of my baby and she checked on her everyday, and when the nurses had questions they had no problem contacting her. I decided to keep her as my daughters pediatrician and now see her at her office. She is very very knowledgeable and answers every question in a way I can understand and never makes me feel rushed. She is always smiling and is great with kids. I take my older daughter who is 4 along for my babies appointments and she warms up to her as well and it's not her doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Cabaluna
I can't believe that this woman is a pediatrician. She is incompetent and doesn't even understand basic umbilical cord care. My child was born at Adventist Health and this woman was the pediatrician on-call. She closed my child's diaper over the umbilical cord stump, even in a way that was pulling the cord down quite hard, and damaged it. The cord stump then fell off only two days after birth because of the damage done by this woman. She was careless and rude, and even threatening. In the end, I refused to allow her to see my child again and had to have another pediatrician come in for a second opinion. She does not know what she is doing, or she simply doesn't care about the welfare of your child. Either way, I would avoid her at all costs.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
University Of The City Of Manila
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Marifi D Cabaluna accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsKINGS PEDIATRICS, 1524 W Lacey Blvd Ste 104, Hanford, CA
Dr. Marifi D Cabaluna is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hanford, CA.