Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mario Torres
Dr. Mario Torres, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with another office in Miami, FL. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Torres is affiliated with HEALTHSOUTH Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital, Kendall Regional Medical Center and South Miami Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Mario Torres has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mario Torres has the following 1 expertise
- Geriatric Medicine
Dr. Mario Torres has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
I will not recomend this Doctor, all my life when the doctor requires blood test they give you an appoiment and request that you go before you eat anything , this Doctor wanted to take your blood after we had lunch. He never call to tell me the results, the bill he sent to the insurance company was very hight.
Dr. Torres is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
HEALTHSOUTH Sunrise Rehabilitation Hospital
Kendall Regional Medical Center
South Miami Hospital
Baptist Hospital Miami
Mercy Hospital - A campus of Plantation General Hospital
Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
31 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mario Torres in this video.
Dr. Mario Torres is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.