Dr. Marisa Lawrence Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marisa Lawrence?

WILL NEVER USE ANYONE ELSE!!!

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Dr. Lawrence and her staff are Awesome! I came to her nervous as a cat to inquire about Breast Reduction/Lift surgery and she and her staff made me feel so welcomed, at ease, and very comfortable. She answered all my questions, explained the procedure and got me set up. I literally had very little pain after surgery and the results are Great! Each post-op appointment has been pleasant and I look forward to going. If you are looking to have breast reduction - you need to call Dr. Lawrence today. Don't wait! I wish I had done it a long time ago. Thank you Dr. Lawrence, Lisa, Maryann and Dawn. Y'all are the Best!!!

Posted on March 26th, 2017

I found the care and treatment to be great. She is, however, very expensive. Her staff will "give" you a bag with some cream and anti- bruising natural pills but then charge you $100 for it as you are checking out. Also requires a $400 payment for her surgical assistant which the office says they will reimburse once the insurance pays. Come to find out, most insurance companies don't cover an assistant.

Best Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Posted on February 14th, 2017

I lost almost 250 lbs and needed major skin removal surgeries. I have had two of three phases of plastic surgery completed by Dr. Lawrence and I could not be more thrilled with the results. Dr. Lawrence is a warm, caring, knowledgeable, hands-on surgeon with the most amazing bed side manner. Her experience in the plastic surgery field is admirable, especially all the work I needed to have done. Not only do I have a new body because of Dr. Lawrence I have a new found confidence. Her work is amazing and I could not be more proud and honored to be one of her patients.

Surgery with Perfection

Posted on January 26th, 2017

I chose Dr. Lawrence for my procedure since her surgery several years ago on my wife was, and is still, very satisfactory. Dr. Lawrence didn’t over-promise the results, carefully described what she would do, and provided pre-op medications to optimize post-op healing. Post-op care was remarkable, never leaving me with a feeling of being rushed or being limited in the number of visits. In my opinion Dr. Lawrence is a perfectionist and will go the extra mile to accomplish that. Her staff reflects her patient care and concern as well. One upside is the care provided by Northside Hospital staff if one needs to stay overnight. If I had to do this again I would choose Dr. Lawrence.

Great Team of Subject Matter Experts

Posted on December 25th, 2016

I am thrilled with the service I was provided at Dr. Lawrence's office. I had a Breast Augmentation surgery and I am thrilled with the results! Dr. Lawrence and her team walked me through every step of the process so I felt thoroughly educated on expectations as well as best and worst case scenarios. After much thought and deliberation I decided to have my breast lifted and get implants. It is the best decision I have ever made. The results are better than I could have anticipated.

WOW!

Posted on February 4th, 2016

Wow! Dr. Lawrence is a true artist. She is not only my doctor, but I now consider her my friend. Everyone in the office goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome. If you are looking for a female surgeon, look no further!

Outstanding Service!

Posted on January 6th, 2016

Dr. Lawrence and her staff were completely and thoroughly professional, courteous and responsive to my needs and requirements. The procedure was abdominoplasty and they explained all that was to be expected and anticipated well before the procedure. They were also available and responsive to answering all post-procedure questions. I highly recommend Dr. Lawrence and her practice should you require any type of procedure.

Exceptional staff and care.

Posted on December 16th, 2015

Dr. Lawrence & her staff are not only highly competent, but also very pleasant. I actually enjoy my appointment days & now consider the staff my friends. I routinely travel 90 minutes to see her, past 3 other medical centers, because I prefer her above all others.

A top rated doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Marisa Lawrence since 2001 when I had a tummy tuck. Since then she has performed surgery on a forehead laceration and regular botox, juvederm, and sculptra injections to my face. Dr Lawrence and her staff have not only provided me with excellent care but a very pleasurable experience with each office visit. I highly recommend Dr.Marisa Lawrence an excellent plastic surgeon and a warm and caring health professional. She is defintely one of Atlanta's top doctors.

Patient

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Lawrence was fantastic. She was very attentive and professional. I am extremely happy with the results and highly recommend her for any procedure you are considering. She spent time with me, explained the process, and the recovery.

The BEST!!!

Posted on October 1st, 2015

Dr. Lawrence and her entire staff have been an absolute pleasure to work with! Their professionalism and optimism put me at ease and gave me the confidence needed to move forward with surgery. Dr. Lawrence was able to correct an area that did not properly heal, from a previous abdominal surgery (with a different surgeon), and I feel 100% again! She also conducted a breast reduction/lift and I could not be happier. I believe from start to finish, I have been given the very best treatment from Dr. Lawrence and everyone from her office.

34GGG and growing - Needed this Reduction

Posted on September 25th, 2015

I was so frightened and put this much needed surgery off for way too long. I was afraid of the pain, a horrible outcome, disfiguration, loss of sensation, death - you name it, I feared it. That was such a huge mistake. Dr. Lawrence is the BEST! I had literally no pain, a wonderful outcome. My feeling has come back and I look better than ever. The relief from losing what felt like boulders on my shoulders was immediate. I woke up from surgery pain free in my neck, head and chest for the first time in a very long time. I am now longer disproportionate and I feel great!!! The best part of the surgery was the entire experience. From day one, Dr. Lawrence and her staff put me at ease and walked me through the process. The post-operative appointments were scheduled weekly so that I never felt like I didn't know what was happening as I was healing. I cannot recommend Dr. Lawrence with any higher recommendation than this - She is the BEST. Absolutely, 1000%, the BEST - do not delay if you are in need of a breast reduction. Schedule your surgery with Dr. Lawrence now.