Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marius Hubbell Jr
Dr. Marius Hubbell Jr, MD, FAAP, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita, KS, with another office in Kansas City, MO. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatrics. Dr. Hubbell is affiliated with Research Medical Center, Saint Luke's South and Hedrick Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Marius Hubbell Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Marius Hubbell Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
This was our first visit with this doctor after switching from another doctor that had left the practice. Not even sure he had read the medical file or knew the diagnosis before entering the room. Brushed off all concerns we had as if we were crazy. Ended up in the ER and being admitted soon after appointment and have had 2 cardiac procedures at a different hospital after being dismissed by him.
Dr. Hubbell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Research Medical Center
Saint Luke's South
Hedrick Medical Center
Saint Luke`s Cancer Institute
Saint Luke's South Hospital
Shawnee Mission Medical Center
St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Saint Luke's East
St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
North Kansas City Hospital
Saint Luke`s Northland Hospital Barry Road
Children's Mercy Hospital
Medical Center of Independence
47 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 1970
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Marius Hubbell Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marius Hubbell Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wichita, KS.