Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marjan A Pedarsani
Dr. Marjan A Pedarsani, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Pedarsani is affiliated with South Coast Global Medical Center and Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center. Dr. Pedarsani has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Marjan A Pedarsani has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Marjan A Pedarsani has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Marjan A Pedarsani is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Pedarsani is not only a qualified MD, she's also a very nice person that isn't afraid to give you a stern lecture when warranted. I first saw her last year after I came down with a strange headache. I did not make any effort to see a doctor, but my wife told Dr, P about my condition, and she (Dr P) insisted that I come see her immediately. When I got to my appointment, I felt like my mom was chewing me out for not cleaning up my room or something, and Dr. P is younger than I am! It wasn't a bad, harsh exchange, but more along the lines of "You knew this was serious, you should have done something about it!" At first I attributed it to her taking my wife's side of this, but the reality is that she actually cares about me as a person, not just another source of income. She made sure that I went to the imaging center right away, and cleared the way for the ER at the hospital to see me without having to wait for hours (yeah, it was that bad!). Afterwards, when I had an incident with another Dr's office (a specialist she sent me to), she actually listened to me as I complained about her chosen profession, without making me feel like I was in the wrong (I was) and actually worked to smooth over my problems with the other office, even though that other office didn't care to see me ever again (they actually told her office that! A doctor that refuses to see a patient is not very pro in my book.). Kudo's to her for exhibiting the patience a good doctor should have, even with a not-so-easy to deal with patient like me. The staff at her facility is also extremely personable, so you don't get that feeling that you just don't matter while you wait to see the doctor, and the nurses actually spend a fairly significant amount of time just getting to know you as a person, not just a bunch of data on a form.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Pedarsani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Marjan A Pedarsani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMemorialcare Medical Group, 23512 Madero, Mission Viejo, CA
Dr. Marjan A Pedarsani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.