Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark Adams has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Adams performed one operation on me that is very delicate and hard to do. Amazing results on an operation that could possibly leave you incontinent. He also has come to emergency room at least twice for me on personal issues. The last one he set up for me to be taken straight back. I was in/out in the emergency room in less than two hours on a weekend. He will also administer any medicine that helps his patient feel more comfortable. (this is very important) I would recommend him to a friend.
Dr. Adams' staff is the rudest I have ever encountered. Dr. Adams seems interested in only one thing - making money. His office charges to release your medical records to another doctor! Most doctors do this as a professional courtesy. After going to him for two years, he did not help my prostate problems. However when I switched to another doctor, he helped me immediately. Spare yourself the aggravation and do NOT go to Dr. Adams.
Dr. Adams is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Mary's Hospital of Athens
Athens Regional Medical Center
Bjc Medical Center
St Marys Hospital
St Marys Healthcare System
22 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Mark Adams accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions957 Baxter St, Athens, GA
Dr. Mark Adams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, GA.