Dr. Mark Schwartz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mark Schwartz?

Very pleased!

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

I researched a lot of vein doctors, and Dr. Schwartz came highly recommended. I received excellent care, and I couldn’t be happier. I would recommend him without reservation.

Posted on March 31st, 2017

Dr. Schwartz is an excellent doctor. He's easy to talk to and acknowledges all your concerns. He has excellent bedside manners. The staff was excellent as well. Very professional, friendly, reassuring and competent.

Posted on March 9th, 2017

Great doctor! Very highly recommend

Posted on January 17th, 2015

Dr. Schwartz is an eminence in vein treatment. I have very stubborn veins right under my eyes and he has been excellent at treating them. Nobody would treat them because of their location, but Dr. Schwartz has confidently used several approaches and so far they have worked. Besides, he is the nicest doctor.

R.N.

Posted on December 12th, 2014

He is the best ever for getting rid of the ugly spider veins. I truly had a huge map of them & they are gone....

Great doctor

Posted on January 26th, 2014

I really looked around prior to selecting a doc to treat my leg veins. Dr. Schwartz came highly recommended by 2 of my friends. I chose his practice and I must say that I was quite happy and would recommend him highly.

Great Doctor!

Posted on November 10th, 2013

I have really bad varicose veins. I saw a doctor in NYC. That doctor suggested I needed my veins treated. It was so painful and the results were not great. A friend told me about Dr. Schwartz for my other leg. I had to wait a bit for my appointment however, the results were great. The procedure was essentially pain-free. The results were great. Should've seen this guy initially!

No Follow Up

Posted on April 11th, 2013

I was sent to Dr. Schwartz for fear of a possible blood clot in my leg - the office was able to get me in to see the doctor the same day. The doctor said he did not believe I had a blood clot but could have other issues. He said to wait a couple of days and he would make recommendations to my primary as to some further tests. He never contacted him. He seems to be more interested in doing cosmetic procedures more than anything else.

Posted on February 25th, 2013

After being treated elsewhere for many years, I was fortunate to come across Dr. Schwartz. My results are amazing after years of disappointment. I'm thrilled and happy to recommend him.

Posted on May 21st, 2011

After being treated at other vascular docs meeting Dr. Schwartz was an absolute pleasure

Posted on December 6th, 2017