Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mark Ault
Dr. Mark Ault, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Beverly Hills, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ault is affiliated with Valley Presbyterian Hospital, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Ault has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mark Ault is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I can't even start to list what makes Dr. Ault exceptional. He performed a lumbar puncture on me, he was incredibly gental, made sure I understood why I needed this procedure and kept me informed the entire time. I was confident that I had the best doctor to take care of me. I am waiting at urgent care for my follow up appointment, (3 months later) and need another lumbar puncture. I am crossing my to gets that Dr Ault, will be available to perform the procedure again.
Dr. Ault is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
35 Years Experience
New York University - Mount Sinai
Graduated in 1978
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark Ault is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.