- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark N Berkowitz has 3 locations
Dr. Mark N Berkowitz has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark N Berkowitz has the following 11 expertise
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Eye Pain
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Exam
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Mark N Berkowitz Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- [ "BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees", "BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees" ]
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- [ "First Health PPO", "First Health PPO" ]
- HAP Preferred PPO
- [ "Humana Choice POS", "Humana Choice POS" ]
- [ "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO", "Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO" ]
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Mark N Berkowitz
Specializing in eyelid, brow, cheek and face lifts, as well as skin rejuvenation, Dr. Berkowitz has been with Vision Institute since 1995. He is Board Certified in Ophthalmology and has advanced Fellowship training in ocular plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Berkowitz received his Medical Degree from the Mount Sinai School of Medicine in New York and completed residency at Interfaith Medical Center, also in New York. His Fellowship studies were completed at the University of Toronto in Canada. Dr. Berkowitz is a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Additionally, he is one of only a few doctors in Michigan recognized for his specialized skills by the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons.