Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark P Bodack
Dr. Mark P Bodack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Bodack is affiliated with MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center. Dr. Bodack has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark P Bodack has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 68
Dr. Bodack is one of the most caring doctors that I've had in my lifetime, he is legitimately concerned about the patient's well being, he is down to earth, has great bedside manners, extremely respectful, and works hard to relieve your pain related issues, if all doctors were like Doctor Bodack, the world would be a better place!
I have had "Medical Problems" for over 10 years, getting worse each year. I have been to over 20 doctors including almost every specialist even a Neuro-Surgeon. This man spent 2 Hours with me at our appointment. It is very hard to convey my situation due to the fact that it has been well over a decade since "IT" began. I now stumble/stutter when speaking & have been on so many different "Protocols" that I come across as rude & impatient. The only person I am impatient and annoyed with is myself & the symptoms & side effects of all the Medication I have been on throughout the years. He didn't give up, he didn't get angry although I could see him struggling to get the Picture which is abstract as a Picasso. After two excruciating hours for him & myself he did not send me home with another appointment, write a quick description or a couple of referrals to doctors who he probably didn't like lol. He examined me head to toe which 8 out of ten Doctors or specialists have ever done. He then Sat. me down and told me his opinion. He then etched out a care plan for me that filled me with two feelings I have not felt in a very long time.....Hope & Relief. Thank you Doctor Bodack. I am so wonderfully glad to have met you & look forward to continue as a patient indefinitely. The only words that keep echoing in my head are Thank God for Doctors Mary Dyer who sent me to this office, Doctor Johanson (the first Dr. I met at this practice who helped me significantly & also steered me towards Doctor Bodack. I can not say anything regarding long term care tho after finally having the right Doctors (Dr. Dyer, Dr. Johanson, Dr. Bodack & the others I will meet along the way; I will be sure to keep anyone interested updated. If you are in need of a Physiologist for any reason, you may contact me with a reply (I will give you my email if you do) or are just beginning to need care I can tell you that Dr. Dyer is the very best place to start. Doctor Bodack has the ability to understand a lot of nonsense so If you have given up hope give his office a call. Thank all three Doctors mentioned in this email with all of my heart.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2016, 2009, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Bodack is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland
Graduated in 1990
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Mark P Bodack accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem CT HMO BlueCare
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDutchess Physiatric Associates, 1 Webster Ave Ste 402, Poughkeepsie, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark P Bodack in this video.
Dr. Mark P Bodack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.