More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark E Boseley
Dr. Mark E Boseley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA, with other offices in Tacoma, WA and Tacoma, WA . He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Otolaryngology and Pediatrics. Dr. Boseley is affiliated with MultiCare Auburn Medical Center, Virginia Mason Medical Center and St Joseph Medical Center. Dr. Boseley has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark E Boseley has the following 2 specialties
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Laryngeal Diseases
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
Showing 5 of 15
This review is for the nurse of Dr. Boseley in Tacoma. The dr. is ok but not the nurse. For those who have kids beware to take your child to this place. The nurse was sooo rude to my child, from the very beginning when we met her. We said hi to her but she didn't even care to say hi back or smile. She was hurting my child when she measured her blood pressure and never apologize and even Yelled at my kid. After we seen the doctor, I asked the nurse where's the doctor note because the doctor told me he's gonna write a note for my daughter to be absent from school for 2 days. But the nurse was not only rude but bossy and told me: "No, the doctor can only write note for 1 day not 2 days. But I insisted and told her to asked the doctor again and finally we did get a 2 days note after telling the nurse 3 times that she needs to asked the doctor. She's not the doctor, she can't simply say no when the dr himself already said yes. This nurse is extremely
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Boseley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Tulane University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Mark E Boseley accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera MultiCare Connected Care
- Premera VA Mason Med Center: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark E Boseley in this video.
Dr. Mark E Boseley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tacoma, WA.