- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark C Austin MD
Dr. Mark C Austin, MD is a doctor primarily located in Appleton, WI. They have 31 years of experience. Their specialties include Ophthalmology.
Dr. Mark C Austin has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Mark C Austin has the following 10 expertise
- Lasik Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Vision Issues
- Eye Pain
- Eye Exam
- Diabetic Retinopathy
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Mark C Austin Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Mark C Austin
Dr. Austin graduated from the University of Minnesota Medical School in 1989. Dr. Austin works in Appleton, WI and specializes in Ophthalmology. Dr. Austin is affiliated with ThedaCare Regional Medical Center Appleton and Saint Elizabeth Hospital.