Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark I Cinnamon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 14
I would highly recommend Dr. Cinnamon. He's been my doctor for more than 10 years and he has solved some difficult problems. The most interesting one is a very bad back problem I had before I met him. I had two referrals from another doc, with no resolution to my problem. Dr. Cinnamon listened and then got me to the right one who was able to easily find the problem and fix it. This was after 18 months of great pain before I found Dr. Cinnamon. He also has found solutions to dizziness (ear infection) and helped me make the transition to living in another country. But perhaps the best thing is that while I lived in another country, he still kept in touch and gave me advice on what I needed to do for various problems. And believe me, when you're in a third world country with poor health care, this help is vital. This included him getting me back to the the States for emergency wrist surgery after my wrist was shattered. How can you ever put a price on that kind of help!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2012, 2016, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Mark I Cinnamon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMark Ira Cinnamon Md, 2440 M St NW Ste 201, Washington, DC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark I Cinnamon in this video.
Dr. Mark I Cinnamon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.