Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mark R Ciota
Dr. Mark R Ciota, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albert Lea, MN. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark R Ciota has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark R Ciota has the following 17 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Mark R Ciota has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark R Ciota is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
28 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Wright State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Mark R Ciota accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MN Blue Cross Accord
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CareChoices
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
- HealthPartners Open Access
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMayo Clinic Health System - Albert Lea and Austin, 404 W Fountain St, Albert Lea, MN
Dr. Mark R Ciota is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albert Lea, MN.