Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark E Davisson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 17
The worst doctor I think there is, at least in this area. After 3 years of being in his negligent care, I suffered a heart attack due to his taking me off high cholesterol medication, and not ONCE did he ever perform bloodwork to check it, even though I asked him to do many times, yet he consistently declined. I ultimately had my gynecologist do the bloodwork, but not soon enough. I suffered a heart attack the day after I went to the lab. While at St Vincent's, the cardiologists were all just totally amazed and disgusted by Dr Davissons lack of care provided to me and not a single blood test done in the 3 years of being his PT or any type of test whatsoever. My health dramatically declined under his care, and if I had been under the care of a REAL PHYSICAN, I have no doubt that they would not have taken me off of a cholesterol medication for NO REASON with my cholesterol and triglyceride count so high and I would not have had to go through a heart attack as I did a year ago. By the grace of God, maybe it was the heart attack that woke me up to his total negligence and I found a REAL doctor. My health has dramatically improved from getting away from this quack. Please, see someone else!!!! Don't wait like I did and suffer the consequences of having a neglectful so called physician.
31 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Bell Memorial Hospital
Dr. Mark E Davisson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew Castle Clinic Inc, 1007 N 16th St, New Castle, IN
Dr. Mark E Davisson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Castle, IN.