Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark D Dressner
Dr. Mark D Dressner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Dressner is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark D Dressner has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Flu (Human Influenza)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
He's extremely rude, doesn't believe anything you say unless it's written in your chart. I did not like his bedside manner at all. If you didn't answer his question, he would tell you, "you didn't answer my question." Was very rude about my weight. He made me anxious to be around, I felt like I was the wrong "kind" for him, and I'm not a minority. I tried my best to not see him, as little as possible and I'm glad he's not at the clinic anymore.
This Doctor is horrible. He doesn't refer patients, especially when they need a REAL doctor. My mother suffered from lung cancer for over a year before being diagnosed properly at an ER one night. He ignored my mother's requests for a referral to a radiologist, which in the end, decreased my mother's changes of survival; stage 4. This man took so much from my family and has caused so much agony, upon her and I.
Dr. Dressner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Mark D Dressner accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente, 3900 E Pacific Coast Hwy, Long Beach, CA
Dr. Mark D Dressner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.