Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark E Dyball has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark E Dyball has the following 14 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
Showing 5 of 33
The only reason I gave one star is because I couldn't do a NO star. Dr. Dyball was a very unfriendly doctor very unprofessional it was the worst medical experience of my life I had my family doctor refer me to a different surgeon and I was very pleased from the first consult visit to now 7weeks after surgery for knee replacement. Actually the entire staff at Dyball office acted like it was a bother to help or even answer questions. Almost like the patient is not an important part of their day at all
personally I think dr. dyball is a joke. I danced, played sports all those fun things for 10+ years. after graduating high school in 09 I had my first arthroscopic surgery on my left knee due to my plica and a partial tear in my meniscus. that worked for a while but the plica had grown back so two years later I had another arthroscopic surgery, this time it was on both knees. both times my plica had grown back. instead of removing it completely he just trimmed it back. (norman walter did both of my surgeries, not dyball) after the second time of surgery not helping I figured id get a second opinion so I went and seen dyball. he told me to do some physical therapy and build up my leg muscles and that should help. well a few months go by and im not seeing any improvement so I go back in to see another option. he told me that my issue was common with your 18-19 year olds and by the time I was about 20-21 it would fix itself. oh, by the way lose 20 pounds. just saying but when I was 20 pounds lighter I was having my first surgery. all in all I think he was a terrible dr. I dont recommend him what so ever. his stories change every time you go to his office. another thing, he is terrible at making eye contact. being a dr you would think he would have a bit more confidence and look at you while hes talking, but I guess not.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
32 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Tampa General Hospital
Dr. Mark E Dyball accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsGreater Michigan Orthopedics, 861 Health Park Blvd, Grand Blanc, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark E Dyball in this video.
Dr. Mark E Dyball is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Blanc, MI.