Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark A Eller MD
Dr. Mark A Eller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Porterville, CA. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Eller is affiliated with Sierra View Medical Center and Kaweah Delta Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark A Eller has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Mark A Eller has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Horrible experience, worst doctor I have been to
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark A Eller - Posted on October 26th, 2015
I have visited Dr. Eller five times in one year for a chronic condition he seems to be unable to treat. Each time I have seen him, I felt extremely rushed, he seemed too quick in his diagnosis, and not keen on explanations. I also found him to be too quick to recommend pills rather than lifestyle changes. He also does not review patient info before the visit so I had to repeatedly remind him of my reason for coming and what has been done about my condition so far. I have also had lab work and x-rays done at the facility and neither his staff nor him had ever called me with the results as promised. Every time I called about my results or came into the office, I got the feeling that they were getting me confused with another patient. This doctor and his staff are not patient-focused at all. I have never had a series of such negative office experiences. I will be looking for a new family practitioner.
Dr. Eller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kern Medical Center
Dr. Mark A Eller Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mark A Eller's office for more information.
465 W Putnam Ave Porterville, CA : (559) 784-8886
Locations & DirectionsPRAIRIE SCHOONER EMERGENCY PHYSICIANS, 465 W Putnam Ave, Porterville, CA
Dr. Mark A Eller is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Porterville, CA.