Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark D Emenecker has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mark D Emenecker has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
Went here hoping he'd read my MRI which he did not and instead just ordered regular Xrays and made money for the hospital and himself. He was the most arrogant and sneaky doctor I have ever been in all my life. I am a medical professional myself and wanted a new MRI as my old one was over 13 years old. The only reason I went to him was because my old Physician had retired and somebody told me he might be able to help me. I have no use for physicians like him.
I spent at least a year or so under this doctor's care because my physician moved. During our last visit, he cautioned me about this doctor. I have a lot of health problems, most of them heart-related, and needed a doctor. I didn't take good care of myself at that time so I'll pardon some of this man's abrasive demeanor and lack of compassion. However, he ignored an 'abnormal' pulmonary function assessment and I now have severe pulmonary hypertension. I wonder if some investigation on his part might have circumvented it. I found a new doctor.
I was required to have an "establish care" appointment. I work full-time and I'm in graduate school full-time, and I'm not sick so going to the doctor wasn't really on my mind. I missed my appointment and was informed - for the first time - that the clinic has a policy of refusing care if you miss an appointment. Not just Dr. Emenecker...the entire clinic. My complaint is that I was not informed of the policy at all prior to the appointment time.
24 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Mark D Emenecker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCharleston Family Practice, 116 W Buchanan Ave, Charleston, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark D Emenecker in this video.
Dr. Mark D Emenecker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, IL.