Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark Fields has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 10
I was very pleased that he was willing to take me on short notice. He gave me options on how to proceed with care concerning finances. He spent time with me asking questions and trying to find out all info he could dealing with new patient (me). I appreciate and look up to him for opening an office to help the middle income people. I have no insurance at this time and only paid half in cash compared to what I would have had to pay at an Urgent Care or my regular Dr. THANK YOU DR. FIELDS
Dr. Fields is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kindred Hospital Greensboro
32 Years Experience
University Of North Carolina School Of Dentistry
Graduated in 1981
Southwest Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Mark Fields accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMoja Health Wellness, 1203 Gorrell St, Greensboro, NC
Dr. Mark Fields is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.