Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Friloux has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mark A Friloux has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Mark A Friloux has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 5
I cannot imagine anyone giving Dr. Friloux a bad review. My experience has been nothing but positive. He spends time asking questions, listening to your responses and explains where to go from there. He has made me feel comfortable each time I've seen him. He isn't so rigid that he is afraid to show his sense of humor. I would highly recommend him.
This is without doubt the worst excuse for a Doctor I have ever seen in this town. He is lazy, pays no attention to detail, and in general seems to only want to collect his money and send you away. He stood around while my parent was told she had one diagnosis, and a simple blood test (which he never offered to do or even thought about) would rule out this diagnosis and show him what was really happening. He also stood by doing nothing as this same person became more and more anemic which any fool could easily see by checking the eyelids, but not this wizard. He was content with just wearing his lab coat. You do what you want, but I cannot suggest that you use this man for anything medically related.
34 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Baptist Memorial Hospital
Dr. Mark A Friloux accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPioneer Family Medical Clinic of Aberdeen, 502 Jackson St Ste 5, Aberdeen, MS
Dr. Mark A Friloux is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aberdeen, MS.