Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark S Grenitz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
Although Dr. Grenitz has an extensive clientele, the office manages the time well enough that I do not have to spend all day waiting to see the doctor. I am still able to schedule an appointment when I need one. With other practices, I have been told to wait at least four months for an annual or two or three days for an emergency visit.
I did not have the pleasure of meeting the md due to his rude staff including the office manager. After making several attempts to schedule an appt. I spoke with Claudia who was extremely rude. She hung up on me and left me on hold for 30 minutes. I demanded to speak to the office manager and she of course took up for her employee and she also never returned my several phone calls. I decided to go to the office to obtain my records and she stated she destroyed them within 3 wks of receiving. Beware of this office!!!
Dr. Grenitz is an amazing obgyn doctor! He made myself, as well as my family feel right at ease. He is charismatic, intelligent, excellent bed side manners and very knowledgeable in his area of expertise. As a first time mom, he completely and successfully dissipated all of my concerns, and anxieties. His office staff they are simply amazing, caring, professional and extremely patient with me and my family. I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone a million times over, he absolutely loves what he does!!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2011, 2012, 2008, 2009, 2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2012, 2011, 2016, 2014, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Reading Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Mark S Grenitz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWestside Ob/Gyn Group, 220 SW 84th Ave Ste 105, Plantation, FL
Dr. Mark S Grenitz is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Plantation, FL.