Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark E Grosinger
Dr. Mark E Grosinger, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Wilmington, OH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Otolaryngology. Dr. Grosinger is affiliated with Dayton Childrens Medical Center, Jewish Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. Dr. Grosinger has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark E Grosinger has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Mark E Grosinger has the following 15 expertise
- Hair Restoration
- Ear Cancer
- Ear Diseases
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Laser Resurfacing
- Nose Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Sore Throat (Pharyngitis)
- Ear, Nose and/or Throat Cancer (Ortorhinolaryngologic Neoplasm)
- Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders (Otorhinolaryngologic Diseases)
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 31
Very pleasant and professional. Support staff excellent. Gave complete instructions and description of procedure and expectations. Very helpful and ...
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Grosinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1980
Botsford General Hospital
Dr. Mark E Grosinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark E Grosinger in this video.
Dr. Mark E Grosinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.