Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Ellis MD
Dr. Mark Ellis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfield, CA, with other offices in Fairfield, CA and Fairfield, CA (and 1 other location). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Ellis is affiliated with NorthBay Medical Center, Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Stanford Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Ellis has 4 locations
1234 Empire St
Fairfield, CA 94533
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark Ellis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mark Ellis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Ellis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NorthBay Medical Center
Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Stanford Med Center
Sutter Regional Medical Group
40 Years Experience
University of California at Irvine
Graduated in 1973
Dr. Mark Ellis Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mark Ellis's office for more information.
2720 Low Ct Fairfield, CA : (707) 427-4900
1234 Empire St Fairfield, CA 94533
1200 B Gale Wilson Blvd Fairfield, CA : (707) 429-3600
690 Main St Rio Vista, CA : (707) 374-6833
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Ellis, MD - Internal Medicine in Fairfield, CA, in this video.
Dr. Mark Ellis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CA.