Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark W Hollmann
Dr. Mark W Hollmann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Deland, FL, with another office in Orange City, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Hollmann is affiliated with Florida Hospital DeLand. Dr. Hollmann has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark W Hollmann has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 53
I was looking for a surgeon to replace my knee when a family member recommended I make an appointment to see Dr Hollman. After consultation I scheduled my surgery and the procedure and hospital stay was awesome. Even though I had the surgery I told my hubby the day he picked me up from the hospital, I felt like I had been on vacation with the care I received by Dr Hollman and the hospital. I have been told that three years later the whole procedure for replacement has improved and it is less painful. So I am scheduling to have my next knee replaced by Dr Hollmann
I had a total hip replacement in 2015 and a total knee replacement in 2017.Dr. Hollmann performed both surgeries and I could not be happier. The surgery, recovery, pain management, and physical therapy was seamless and without issue. Dr. Hollmann and his staff were responsive to my needs and performed flawlessly.
this man I cannot call him a doctor he is so rude 5 min in and out does not want to hear bout your problem looks at old x rfays and tell you what he thinks arrogant bully holds seminars which you would not believe is the same guy trying to rope in innocent people he may have been good at on time but let it go to his head he was not happy I disagreed with him so he attacked my body image about weight have been seeing him off and on for a year nothing about my weight until I disagreed with him all my friends say how horrible his bedside manner is maybe he is burnt out and needs to retire sorry I tried him again
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Hollmann is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1985
Jacksonville Health Ed Prog
Dr. Mark W Hollmann accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana HMO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark W Hollmann in this video.
Dr. Mark W Hollmann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deland, FL.