Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mark Fisher
Dr. Mark Fisher, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Fisher is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital-LA, USC Norris Cancer Hospital and University of California, Irvine Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Fisher has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Mark Fisher has the following 7 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Mark Fisher has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark Fisher is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Fisher is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
USC Norris Cancer Hospital
University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
USC University Hospital
University of California
UCI Medical Center
38 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions101 the City Dr S, Orange, CA
Dr. Mark Fisher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orange, CA.