Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark D Kirschenbaum has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Mark D Kirschenbaum has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Mark D Kirschenbaum is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
dr. kirschenbaum takes care of my family, and he does an excellent job. he goes above and beyond what many doctors do. he has had many conversations and input for a family member who lives in another state. he always calls to find out how you are doing, his diagnosis is always on the mark. i highly recommend this doctor. very very courteous staff. always pleasant and eager to help. a truly wonderful office
Dr. kirschenbaum took care of my father. He diagnosed problems where other doctors did not. He spent alot of time with us since my father has many issues. I felt bad for the other patients, but i realized that he spends as much time with each patient as he needs to. Great staff, very pleasant. My dad will never see another doctor again, we are sold on Dr. kirschenbaum!
I have had the pleasure/privilege of being a patient of Dr. Kirschenbaum's for 15 years, and he has been there for my entire family as well. He is truly the kindest and most caring doctor I know of. He is the greatest diagnostician and has never kept his patients waiting for more then 15 minutes, except for when he may have an emergency, in which we certainly understand. His staff is warm and welcoming, and very professional. Whether its saving my life, or merely an upper respiratory problem, Dr. Kirschenbaum is there for you! I recommend him as the most wonderful doctor ever!
36 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Mark D Kirschenbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark D Kirschenbaum in this video.
Dr. Mark D Kirschenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tenafly, NJ.