Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Kleinman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mark A Kleinman has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Mark A Kleinman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark A Kleinman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I've been seeing Dr. Kleinman for several years and find him to be the exact opposite of what three others reviewers (One other three times?) have written. He is friendly, knowledgeable, and good at his job. If he was not all of those things, I would have quickly found another doctor. My great regret is selfish. He is retiring and I will need to find someone who can uphold his high standards.
37 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Orchards Medical Center, 7101 NE 137th Ave, Vancouver, WA
Dr. Mark A Kleinman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.