Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark D Le has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mark D Le has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Mark D Le has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mark D Le is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 41
Dr. Le is a caring and compassionate doctor. He is also, however, a realist and speaks truth when patients need to hear it. He maintains two locations for patient convenience, and when a patient is in the hospital, in my experience, he is faithful to check on them in person. I am confident that my health is well-managed in his hands. Regarding wait time - it depends on when you go and how far in advance you schedule. Having worked in a dr's office myself once upon a time, I can tell you that if you go on a Monday, it will likely always be a long wait in any doctor's office you go to, so schedule routine appointments on other days whenever possible. Also, he has staff that are fluent in Spanish as well as English (se hablan español).
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCenter For Pulmonary And Sleep Disorders Pa, 721 James St, Tomball, TX
Dr. Mark D Le is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tomball, TX.