Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark R Lindsey
Dr. Mark R Lindsey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery. Dr. Lindsey is affiliated with North Central Baptist Hospital, University Medical Center Brackenridge and St Davids Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark R Lindsey has the following 1 specialty
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Lindsey is an AWESOME surgeon. He literally saved my life and I'm just now getting around to writing a review for him but I am SO grateful! Also, I just have to say, his bedside manor is just spectacular! So many doctors are just awful about this part of the job, in my experience. I was scared out of my mind during this difficult time in my life and Dr. Lindsey was very sweet, human and personable with me, every step of the way. It is so refreshing to be able to give kudos to a doctor in this VERY IMPORTANT part of the job and Dr. Lindsey is the BEST. He was genuine in his concern for me and thorough in all of the complicated details involved with my care. He's a wonderful doctor in every sense! He is THE BEST.
Dr. Lindsey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Mark R Lindsey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAustin Surgeons Pllc, 3901 Medical Pkwy Ste 200, Austin, TX
Dr. Mark R Lindsey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.