Dr. Mark M Williams Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Mark M Williams?

shoulder surgery professional swimmer

First be advised to be patient getting appointment, there's a long wait. Secondly, I there's no doubt he's one of those top 1% genius surgeons. Meticulous beyond belief and to top it off he spends time explaining details that give you great confidence in him. My injuries were not clearly defined by x-rays and MRI due to fluid murking up the images. It was expected to be minor repairs but once in surgery discovered extensive damage and Dr. Williams spent many hours recontructing and reattaching ligaments and tendons. Recovery was continuous unrelenting pain for the first three months. But with diligent physical therapy at home and professional, I am competing in ocean swims and back to my career as a beach and surf rescuer. I'm very grateful for the love he has of his work and attention to detail.

Exceptional Doctor with the experience and care that you look for in a true professional. I was very thankful to have Dr. Williams take care of my knee. I would recommend him to anyone.

The best testimony regarding Dr. Mark Williams' competencies comes from an incident that occurred about 3 months after he had performed Carpel Tunnel surgery (CTR) on both of my wrists -- The dental hygienist who was cleaning my teeth asked if I had done anything new since my last visit. I stated that I had had CTR and showed her my wrists and said that the wrist pain was now gone and feeling seemed to be returning to my finger tips. After she finished my cleaning, she went out to the waiting room and offered my wife sympathy for having to live with someone who had Alzheimer's. The hygienist said that I told her that I had had CTR on both wrists but that wasn't possible since there were no scars. Dr. Mark Williams' results speak for themselves -- no scars and no more pain.

Dr Williams is always very attentive. He always does a thorough exam and takes the extra time to make sure you understand everything!

Wonderful experience! Dr Williams was very knowledgeable & compassionate. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Fixed husband's shoulder without surgery

Took care of my husbands shoulder pain with a stretching regimen. No injection or surgery needed. This is the best orthopaedic doctor around. Forever grateful for his honesty. Great office staff, too.

Outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon

Dr Williams is a phenomenal orthopedic surgeon with outstanding bed side manner. Dr Williams achieves a very reputable goal of getting patients back from the reception area to their respected rooms in a timely manner for each patient scheduled. He spends adequate time with every patient to answer each question they may have, while explaining his diagnosis in a professional yet down to earth way. He is a very conservative surgeon that exhausts all options to treat his patients to the best of his abilities without surgery unless absolutely necessary. Dr Williams treats his staff in the up most respectable and caring way as he does with his patients. I would recommend Dr Williams to any of my family or friends to come feel "at home" with his staff and his sports medicine company.

I would recommend this doctor without reservation. He did an excellent job returning my shoulder to normal use after many months of pain and discomfort.

Out of this World

Dr. Williams is out of this World. Had shoulder scope and feeling better.

Dr. Williams is excellent, I would recommend to my family and friends.

Dr. Williams is a compassionate, caring, conservative physician. He took the time to answer all of my questions In great detail before and after my extensive rotator cuff repair. I would highly recommend him to any family member or friend. He's the BEST!!

Great physician & staff

Great physician & staff and overall excellent treatment team. They helped me get back to a higher level of quality of life.