Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Mizel
Dr. Mark Mizel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Key Biscayne, FL, with another office in Brookline, MA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Mizel is affiliated with Jackson Memorial Hospital, Cedars Medical Center and Home Office. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Mizel has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Foot Deformities
- Foot Diseases
- Foot Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Mizel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jackson Memorial Hospital
Cedars Medical Center
Boston Med CtrNew Eng. Bapt. Hosp-Boston, Ma
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Mark Mizel accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark Mizel in this video.
Dr. Mark Mizel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Key Biscayne, FL.