Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark S Molitor Jr
Dr. Mark S Molitor Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Salt Lake City, UT. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Practice. Dr. Molitor is affiliated with Phoenix Childrens Hospital. Dr. Molitor has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark S Molitor Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 8
My child was admitted to Phoenix Children's hospital' ICU with a life threatening condition and had a very low chance of survival. 2 months and many surgeries later, and we are discussing when we will be able to bring her home. This is directly due to Dr. Molitor and his surgical team. We still have our baby Jay thanks to him. There is nothing I can do to adequately express my thanks.
Saw this doctor for a follow up post surgery. He did not answer our questions or make any recommendation or suggestions to fix our problem. Our questions, while specific to our case where not rocket science types of questions.... just what would you do to fix this... Not sure if he didn't answer them because he was clueless or just didn't care or both. What a waste of time seeing this Doctor.
Dr. Molitor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Mark S Molitor Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark S Molitor Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.