Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark W Noller has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I found Dr. Noller on Yelp and chose him because of his high rating. I wasn't disappointed! Great office and staff. So glad I found this office. He treated me for a kidney stone and called me to follow up. He went over my CT scan with me and had a game plan in case I didn't pass it. I can't send enough praise for him and Debbie who fit me into their schedule.
The office is nice But try to check in and the two front office ladies ignore you. Mark Noller's assistant just turned her back to me and the other lady pretends you are not there..I asked at 10am for new patient paperwork as I noted there were several other patients arriving with my appointment time. About 35 minutes later. I was given a series of 6 clipboards of paperwork. I asked when I would get to see the doctor.. I was told after you completed all the paperwork!! I turned in all six clip boards and waiting another half hour.. Finally around 11:10,,I was lead into the back and sat in the pediatric office. I was told Dr Knolle 's computer system was down so he could not see my CT scans to evaluate If I had a stone.. No stones.. 2 appts.. 3 wasted hours plus xrays I got showed no stones either so I have no idea why he told me in the hospital I would need surgery in the next few months..2 years later itssk tiny yih can't see it!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Saint Louis University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Mark W Noller accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSamaritan Family Practice, 2460 Samaritan Dr, San Jose, CA
Dr. Mark W Noller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.