- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Charles M Page MD
Dr. Charles M Page, MD is a doctor primarily located in Fontana, CA, with other offices in Fontana, CA and Fontana, CA. They have 33 years of experience. Their specialties include Urology.
Dr. Charles M Page has 3 locations
Dr. Charles M Page has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Charles M Page has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
33 Years Experience
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Charles M Page Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Charles M Page
I have wanted to be a physician for as long as I can remember, easily going back to my grade school days. I am a California transplant, originally hailing from the old steel country of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and yes, I am a Steelers fan. I have always been intrigued by various aspects of the medical care system, including the constant challenges that it poses as we try to help people in need. I am fortunate to have had the opportunity to learn and train in great country locales. I enjoyed Pittsburgh during my undergraduate days learning about chemistry at Carnegie Mellon University. Later, the Midwest captured my attention, first in Ann Arbor at the University of Michigan, and later in Columbus at Ohio State University. Good weather and a wife who knows best led me to the premier region of Southern California, where we have enjoyed raising our four girls. Joining SCPMG in 1991 was easily the wisest career decision I have made.