Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Pescovitz X MD
Dr. Mark Pescovitz X, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Indianapolis, IN and Indianapolis, IN . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Pescovitz is affiliated with Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital, William N Wishard Memorial Hospital and Riley Hospital For Children. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Pescovitz X has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark Pescovitz X has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Mark Pescovitz X has the following 6 expertise
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Liver Transplantation
- Pancreas Transplantation
Dr. Mark Pescovitz X is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Pescovitz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Riley Hospital For Children
Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Clarian Health Partners Methodist IU R
Indiana Univ Med Ctr, Indianapolis, In
Wishard Health Services
34 Years Experience
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Mark Pescovitz X Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mark Pescovitz X's office for more information.
1001 W 10th St Indianapolis, IN : (317) 274-3636
635 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis, IN : (317) 274-4806
550 University Blvd Indianapolis, IN : (317) 274-4370
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark Pescovitz X is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.