Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark E Petrites has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Mark E Petrites has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Mark E Petrites has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
This doctor is the most caring, patient, knowledgeable I have met in my 4 years here in Florida. His staff as well as he make you feel welcome and important. You matter. He takes his time with you and is even the person who comes to the waiting room when your turn is up. He covers all your concerns and then explains every detail, giving you the time to ask questions, it's unbelievable in this age when we experience the 5 minute doctor, that there is this doctor available to us. After second opinion I choose Dr. Petrites, had my surgery and I am so thankful that I choose the right doctor. Even after the surgery he came to me and made sure I was doing alright, explained again what I could expect and how to reach him. Thank God for this doctor. I say old fashion doctor service being given today.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
St Agnes Hospital Baltimore
Dr. Mark E Petrites accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & DirectionsAdv Laparoscopic Surgery, 3501 Health Center Blvd Ste 2110, Bonita Springs, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mark E Petrites in this video.
Dr. Mark E Petrites is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bonita Springs, FL.