Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mark A Pollard has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Dental Caries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
19 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Mark A Pollard accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCooper Family Medical, 1865 Harrison Ave, Camden, NJ
Dr. Mark A Pollard is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Camden, NJ.