Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark J Pressman
Dr. Mark J Pressman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Princeton, NJ. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Pressman is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton. Dr. Pressman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark J Pressman has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mark J Pressman has the following 18 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Injuries
- Knee Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Mark J Pressman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Pressman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Mark J Pressman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & DirectionsPrinceton Orthopedic Associates, 325 Princeton Ave, Princeton, NJ
Dr. Mark J Pressman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.