Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark Rosenthal
Dr. Mark Rosenthal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Old Saybrook, CT, with another office in Gales Ferry, CT. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Rosenthal is affiliated with Lawrence & Memorial Hospital and Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark Rosenthal has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Adolescent Behavior
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
He saved my kid's life. My two week old baby was born with a heart defect. Two weeks after his birth he started having some complication. Dr. Rosenthal acted immediately to get him to Yale where my son coded and went into emergency surgery. Thanks Dr. Rosenthal acting and advocating so quickly and appropriately...my son is alive and well today.
Dr. Rosenthal is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
18 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Mark Rosenthal accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark Rosenthal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Old Saybrook, CT.