Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark G Saba MD
Dr. Mark G Saba has 2 locations
Dr. Mark G Saba has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mark G Saba has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 13
Front office staff is awful-left hanging
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark G Saba - Posted on October 3rd, 2018
I am appalled at the office staff's condescending attitude. I tried to reestablish a patient record with Dr. Saba for my 97 year old Uncle and it has taken SEVEN phone calls to finally get them to say they are not interested in him anymore and good luck finding a new doc. I asked to speak with Dr. Saba and was told no. I asked to leave him a message and was told no. This is NOT the way to run an office and present a welcoming attitude. It is shameful that this is allowed to happen when so many people are able to give good customer service. I doubt he even knows how his office is handling calls. Or his office manager doesn't care. We loved Dr. Saba's caring and kind attention, and now we are left to search for a new doctor for a basically healthy 97 year old. Appalling does not begin to describe how I have been left feeling over this behavior.
He's a great doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark G Saba - Posted on July 31st, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark G Saba - Posted on January 4th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark G Saba - Posted on September 22nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark G Saba - Posted on March 5th, 2013
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
University Of Maryland School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
University Of Maryland Medical System
Dr. Mark G Saba Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark G Saba is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Towson, MD.